Congratulations on the acceptance of your paper for the INTELEC 2017 Technical Program. There are a number of steps you must complete before your presentation at the Conference.
|Deadline for lodging your Final PDF paper & Copyright form||Aug 18, 2017|
|Deadline for conference registration as a presenting author||Aug 18, 2017|
Your final material
- All required material must be lodged on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline. Use the author account you created during initial submission, to edit or resubmit.
- Ensure your final PDF paper has content consistent with that in the Abstract/Digest that was previously submitted.
- Your final PDF paper must be authored by the same persons nominated as authors in the Abstract/Digest that was previously submitted. If this is no longer possible, please contact the Conference Secretariat as soon as possible.
- Ensure that your paper does not contain overt commercialism or product endorsement.
Your final PDF paper will be checked by the Program Committee for appropriate content. Content outside expectations may be removed from the Program and not published Proceedings.
Paper/Poster Manuscript Specifications
Use our template to help guide the formatting of your manuscript paper. There is no difference between a paper and poster in terms of preparing your material for publication in the Conference Proceedings and uploading to the IEEE Xplore digital library. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant
- Use the tool, IEEE PDF EXPRESS to test and check that the PDF version of your manuscript is fully compliant with requirements. Remember, after checking your file with this tool and getting the ‘OK’, you still have to upload it via the final paper submissions portal on this website. Testing your file does not lodge it!
- Submission Length: Maximum 8 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note that there is no capacity for the Program Committee to fix and repair the PDF paper you lodge to make it Xplore compliant. Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your paper from the technical program and the Proceedings.
Using IEEE PDF eXpress to make and/or check your final PDF
Before uploading your final paper through the conference website portal , please check and ensure that your PDF file is compliant by using the IEEE PDF eXpress system. To do this:
- Create your manuscript in MS Word or similar, and proof-read it.
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress web site: www.pdf-express.org
- Use the conference ID: 39713X
- Use PDF eXpress to check or create your PDF file
- Once you have a GOOD PDF file, go to the INTELEC 2017 web site, login into the author submissions portal, and upload your final submission, together with your signed copyright form.
IEEE Copyright Form
A signed copy of the IEEE copyright form must be sent for each accepted paper.
- Fill in the TITLE of the paper.
- Fill in ALL author names.
- Please mark your paper ID in the upper right corner of the form
If you are using the pdf version of the form, please input Title, Author & Paper ID info directly into Acrobat BEFORE printing the form.
- SIGN the form.
Note that for papers with multiple authors, only one author signature is necessary.
- Scan the form into a pdf or image file, and up-load it at the appropriate point during your on-line session on this website to lodge your final PDF manuscript.
Remember, without the copyright form we can NOT include your paper in the proceedings!
Any paper submitted to INTELEC 2017 that is not presented at the Conference will not be submitted to the IEEE for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore digital library.
Presentation Instructions and Guidelines
INTELEC 2017 will be using a presentation management system. You will receive information and guidelines about how to prepare you material for presentation at the Conference (i.e. PowerPoint template, Poster size requirements, etc.) sometime after closure of the final paper submission period (i.e. after 18 Aug, 2017). It will be your responsibility to follow these guidelines and then upload your final presentation for the conference onto the presentation management server. You will be advised at a time closer to the conference about this procedure.
The following applies to all the Technical Topic streams and Poster Sessions, as well as the Commercial Product Exposure stream in the Technical Program for INTELEC 2017.
- There must at least one registration at the full conference IEEE member or non-IEEE member rate in order for a paper or poster to be presented at the conference.
- Unless specifically authorized by the Program Committee, the accepted paper must be presented by one of the named authors of the paper or poster used in the original Abstract/Digest from which the paper or poster was accepted.
- If the presenting author is not a student or not an IEEE Life Member, then they must register at the full conference rate.
- If the presenting author is a student or IEEE Life Member and no co-authors are registering at the full conference rate, the presenting author must register at the full conference rate (not the Student or Life Member rate).
- If the presenting author is a student or IEEE Life Member and at least one co-author is registering at the full conference rate, then the presenting author may register at the Student or Life Member rate.
- Generally, a presenting author can only present one paper or poster, unless that author has more than one sole-authored papers or posters that have been accepted into the program.
- A presenting author of co-authored papers or posters can present a second or more of his/her co-authored papers only if at least one other of the co-authors of the same paper or poster is registered for the conference.
- Attendees registered as ‘Exhibition Only’ are not permitted to present accepted papers or posters.
All required registrations must be completed and paid in full before 18 August 2017. If any of these author registration requirements are unclear or create specific difficulties for the authors or nominated presenting author, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
Visa Request Letter
If a visa request letter is needed by a conference attendee, this can be requested at the time of registration. On the registration page where you enter your personal information, there is a check box for requesting a visa letter at the bottom of the page in the Additional Information section.
Visa letters will only be provided once a fully paid registration has been received by INTELEC 2017.
- Microsoft Word doc A4 Version here
If you have any enquiries regarding your abstract please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key Dates
- Close of earlybird 18 August 2017
- Final Paper Submission18 August 2017
- Accommodation booking deadline18 September 2017
- 9am - Tutorials and Welcome reception 22 October 2017
- Main stream conference 23 - 26 October 2017
- Conference closes at 4:30pm26 October 2017
- INTELEC© 201722-26 October 2017