Getting to the Gold Coast couldn’t be easier, situated in South-East Queensland the Gold Coast is serviced by two major international airports and has effortless road access from Queensland’s capital, Brisbane.
The Gold Coast is serviced by two major airports. Gold Coast Airport is conveniently located 30 minutes from the city centre and offers extensive domestic and international services. Direct flights to and from all Australian capital cities and regional areas, plus the majority of metropolitan centres across the globe are readily available. The airport operates from 4.30am each day with an average of more than 380 direct flights per week goldcoastairport.com.au.
Brisbane Domestic and International Airport is less than one hour’s drive north from the city centre via the M1. Brisbane International Airport is open 24 hours a day and currently has more than 3,500 direct international flights per week to and from major destinations brisbaneairport.com.au
If you are flying into Brisbane you can catch a train directly from the airport to the gold coast with regular departures and takes around 90 minutes. airtrain.com.au
- Key Dates
- Call for ContributionsClosed
- Close of call for abstracts/digestsClosed
- Close of Tutorial/Workshop & Special Seminar proposalsClosed
- Notification of acceptance31 May 2017
- Close of earlybird 30 June 2017
- Final Paper Submission11 August 2017
- Accommodation booking deadline9 October 2017
- INTELEC© 201722-26 October 2017